What began as a small weekly gathering in the home of Pastors Andy and Sharon Meade has evolved into a thriving church of over 1000 participating congregants who desire to be a part of real and authentic community. Over the years we have met in schools, gyms, and even movie theatres. In 2001 we moved into our current location, a dilapidated former racquetball court and gymnasium. In 2012 we completed renovations on the building in order to better serve our community. The following year, Pastor Andy was instated as the Regional Leader of the Mid-Atlantic Region of the Vineyard Movement. Now, we are growing and experiencing the depths of God’s grace and mercy like never before.