We may use up-to-date language and music to communicate God’s Word, but our message is as old as the Bible itself. We embrace historical Christian teaching on all doctrines, emphasizing the following:
- We believe in Jesus Christ’s atoning death.
- We believe in salvation through repentance and faith as a work of divine grace.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, unique, and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. Therefore, our ministry emphasizes the exposition
of God’s Word from Genesis to Revelation: line upon line, precept upon precept.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ; in His: virgin birth, sinless life, miracles vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood.
- We believe in: the bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into relationship with God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enable to live a godly life. We further believe His power and gifts are available to believers today.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29)