ENTRANCE YOUNG ADULTS (18-30)
There’s a seat saved for you! We sit together every Sunday for our main services in the auditorium at 9:30am or 11:00am.
Our weekly Meetups provide a social hangout as well as a time to connect with God in a house group setting for young adults. We hangout, eat, talk about Jesus and do life together! Our Meetups are open to all young adults! We can’t wait to meet you! Tuesdays & Thursdays 7-8 PM.
Childcare upon request. For more information, please email ENTYA@vineyardchurch.com.
ENTRANCE YOUTH (High School & Middle School)
Entrance Youth is here to promote Jesus to the next generation and to provide an avenue where High School and Middle School students can serve, lead and become closer to Jesus. A team of young adults, directed by Pastor Parker Mathias, lead Entrance Youth.
Sunday mornings are a time to celebrate and have fun! Our Youth Experiences are at 9:30 and 11:00am which includes: worship, a message, and hang out time parallel with the Adult Weekend Services. Make sure to bring a friend or two!
The Saturday Night Exchange is at 5:30pm and is for High School and Middle School students to be a part of RDGs which are our awesome connect groups.
We have midweek services for 8th-12th grade students every Wednesday from 7-9PM. Come out to experience awesome music, games, and hangout time. Doors open at 6:30PM.
@EntranceVA & @Entrance_YA
YA Upcoming Events
- We do socials once a month! Stay tuned for October & November’s Mixer. Or check out our IG @Entrance_YA
YOUTH Upcoming Events
- March 31st – Pizza & Root Beer Party 5:00-6:45PM | Worship, Message, & FREE Pizza & Root Beer
- April 1st – Easter Sunday 9:30//11AM | Free Pastries & Starbucks Coffee | Worship, Message, Games, & More
- April 20th – Entrance Got Talent Auditions 7PM (Or email us for other times)
- April 27th – Entrance Got Talent 7PM | FREE Youth Talent Show – family & friends invited | $100 Grand Prize